Movie Meeting

Title: Movie Meeting
Author: Dice
Pairings: Gary/LT M/M to clarify lol
Note: Er, just some silliness, this is totally different from my last story/snippet, I’ve tried to go American with my British spellchecker kicking my butt ;) but other than that it’s just for fun :)


***********

We met a few weeks ago. It’s amazing that I’m still with him, I’ve never been with a guy for this long before, but he’s a real nice guy, with a seriously great bod and you know, totally awesome personality. It wasn’t all that special, well I never met a boyfriend that way I guess and Sox thinks I should dump him like ten times a day. But no way a I dumping the best thing that happened to me, no fuckin’ way… um I meant “freakin’ way” – well don’t tell him, k? Cos it’d mess with my plans today.

You wanna know how we hooked up? Sure, I guess I can tell ya. It ain’t pretty I’ll let you know that right now. Ever got in serious trouble with someone you don’t know? Ever got chewed out in public by someone you don’t know? No? Well I did.

All right it started when we got to the theatre, it was all Sox idea, I mean I didn’t even wanna see the fu… freakin’ movie in the first place. Course I’m kinda glad now, you know.

Anyway, we got the tickets and then went up to buy candy. Sox completely ignored these two kids ahead of us – they were like seven and you know *not* there to see our movie, if you know what I mean – so the kids start complaining like and I push em outa the way. Well they were just kids, you know, runts.

And this guy comes up, like 6’10” and gorgeous – so pissed, but hopelessly a hunk, you know. I was like totally hot for him. But he started telling me off – like a damn grown up! Though he didn’t look more than maybe 20 something. He started talking as if he owned the place or something. So I got ticked off, real mad and told him to shove it and get lost.

So Sox had got the stuff we wanted and we left, but he was still glaring at us and I felt like shivers down my spine and everything, like he was putting a curse on me or something. He seemed to be almost memorising my face. It kinda freaked me out you know? Man, was he weird or what? I though then anyway.

OK, then we’re taking our seats right? And this guy takes the seat like two rows below us – looking really sexy from afar, but we were sorta pissed with him then, and I could tell he’s with this other guy cos they’re talking, and he turns and stares right *at* us. At *me* and I sunk back in my seat, like shit shit shit! You know?

Well, half through the movie, Sox get this idea he’s gonna aim popcorn at this fat chick who’s talking all the time. And he does, only he misses and hit some people further down. Well we end up both throwing popcorn and people gave us looks and hissed and stuff.

Anyway guess who Sox aims at? He gives me a nudge and points, and I freak, and shake my head. Well he threw anyway, like a handful, and straight at the pissed off hunk! It takes maybe two seconds and you can tell this guy’s snapped big time! He gets up and walks up the aisle to where we’re sitting and just looks at us.

There’s three empty seats between us and he just stands there *looking* - it’s dark, but some explosions on screen shows just how badly pissed he is. So he leans in and taps my shoulder, just waving slightly, totally serious.

Sox is about to say something, but I get up and go with him – yeah smart move! Let me tell you about it. Sox doesn’t move at first but then he gets up too, cos he is my best pal and we stick together. Well we end up going with this guy outside! And he’s so totally hot I almost forget I’m supposed to act like nothing’s up and be cocky, you know!

Anyway outside Sox starts telling this guy what a big jerk he is and stuff, but I *know* when the game’s lost and this guy isn’t playing. So I kick Sox and cock my head at the guy like.

“Chill, man, we’re not gonna be stupid anymore, OK? Honest to god and shit!” he just shakes his head.

“Too. Late.” Man I almost shit my pants! So cold! And it made him even hotter! Honest!

“So what’re you gonna do about it?!” Sox snaps and this guy stares him down – I mean fuck! He stares Sox down! And Sox has no respect for anyone except that old priest in his neighbourhood, with the one arm who can shoot a gun and stuff cos he was in Nam or whatever.

“Maybe I’ll whip your ass punk, how do you like that?” OK *I* had had spanking fantasies even though I doubted Sox had and his remark got me so hard all I could do was grit my teeth and pray it didn’t show.

“Yeah go ahead cocksucker! I dare ya, asshole!” Sox always had a way with words, and I could tell this guy only wanted the excuse. So lo and behold or whatever he drags me and Sox both into the restroom and you’re not gonna believe this! He takes his belt off – slowly one loop at the time while just looking at us.

I freak and nearly start crying. Yeah well fantasies alone in the bedroom is *one* thing, standing in a restroom with a stranger and your dumbass best friend is another. All right so he grabs Sox who just sneers at him.

“Do it! I won’t sue!” Sox spits real sarcastic like.

And so this guy whips his ass – right there, even a security guard came in! Hell he just laid into him like seriously whipping him and this beefy guard just grins and goes “Way to go Gary!”

Sox was crying when he was done. But he didn’t struggle! I couldn’t fucking believe it! He didn’t fight him! Just stood there and took it! Well my turn came up and I couldn’t take it. No way no how! Not here like this!

Well this guy seemed to notice I was about to turn into a blubbering pile cos he put a hand on my shoulder and ruffled my hair like some kid.

“You can go now if you want! OK?” well Sox didn’t like that one bit, his attitude was the same belt or no belt.

“The fuck you will, I get my ass beat you get yours! You threw just as much fucking popcorn!”

“Yeah, yeah I know” well what could I do? My best friend was ordering me to take what he got and between me and you I always do what Sox tells me – a lot more often than I do what Gary tells me.

So well I end up sobbing ten times worse than Sox and also really hard, and in some serious need of a hug. I didn’t get one just then though, mostly cos I pushed Sox outa the way and hid in a stall.

Sox may be the most easygoing, straightforward guy I know, and he doesn’t hold a grudge longer than he can spit although he gets mad just as fast. So he ended up talking to this guy while waiting for me to quit hiding. Well in two seconds he finds out that this guy is 23, gay, has his own place, likes anchovies on pizza and never gets up before nine if he can help it. I get these things out of a guy by the sixth date or something, if I ever get that far – well not

“So your boyfriend’s waiting right?” Sox asked him.

“Er, just a friend… I thought I’d see how the kid is.” Gary went.

“You’re single?”

“Er, what?”

“Cos, LT’s single, ” (LT’s me btw Little Tyke when I was a kid, real name confidential info k?) I was like totally freaking out here and this guy Gary laughed!! Mortification of the third grade! Well I swung the door open and tried to leave, only Sox gets hold of me and drag me back.

“Hey I’m Sox? This is LT, my best bud, he’s got the hots for you, man! Seriously, come grab a beer with us?”

“How old are you kids?”

“21” “19” Sox and I ended up glaring at each other. “19” I said again, honesty would be the best policy with this guy, I felt that straight away.

“Right, so maybe a sundae or something all right?” Gary pointed out grinning and though Sox like really sneered at him that’s OK cos Sox never turns down food and this guy is so sexy I’d eat snails if he asked me.

Anyhow that’s how we ended up meeting, and well he’s real cool, and we’re like real tight. I’m gonna go see a movie with him tonight, if I can get him past the fact that I didn’t turn in the last assignment – but that’s like a week ago! He can’t spank me for *that* well he can, he probably will, but I can deal, cos he’s my boyfriend now, and we go to movies for free cos he knows the owner.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment