Birthday Girl

Title: Birthday Girl
Author: Dice
Pairings: F/F a birthday girl's wish coming true
Note: Happy Birthday H! Just when I thought I had no more inspiration, this popped into my head and out on the screen. It's instant so any and all errors are to be expected lol



I couldn't see where they were taking me, only feel the faint rain against my face and here the cars that roared past us. The others giggled and whispered to each other, but I couldn't hear what they said, they spoke too quietly.

My high heels stuck in a crack on the pavement and I stumbled, but they held me.

"Okay there, birthday girl?" Jo asked and I mumbled a yes. They giggled some more – I had no idea where they were taking me and I was a bit scared. After we what we'd come up with for Sarah two months ago anyone would be.

"Where are we going?" I asked again and they giggled some more.

"You'll know soon enough, birthday girl," said Sarah with that ominous tone she'd used for a week when speaking about my birthday.

Then we stopped and they turned me to one side gentle puling me forward.

"Easy! Steps here!" Jo said.

"Oh, where are we?" I stumbled downwards and my nerves were creeping on the outside.

"Just a little bit longer, come on, birthday girl," Jane, Jo's twin sister, giggled.

First I heard only faint music, but then an explosion of sound came at me, the unmistakable crack of leather and the scream that followed made me stop dead in my tracks.

"No! You didn't!!" I almost shouted, they still held my arms and I couldn't get the blindfold off. "Jooo?! Saraaah!?!?" I wiggled in their grasps. "Let go! Where are we?"

They were giggling and leading me further into the noisy room.

"Hold it! What do we have here?" a stern male voice called and there was a new dead stop.

"It's okay, we're celebrating her birthday," Jo laughed.

"Oh, really? Doesn't look like she's celebrating to me. Let her go!" there was something about that voice, you simply didn't argue with that man.

I ripped the blindfold off and blushed from head to toe – or so it felt – at the sight of naked bottoms being whipped just a few feet ahead. I swallowed hard and stared up at my "rescuer" – he was tall. And scary! Black leather pants tight as hell and carrying a whip that made me feel faint.

"Hey there, you all right?" he said friendly like and I nodded very intimidated.

"Quentin! Take care of your sub, he's being obnoxious to my guests!" a melodious female voice rang out and the red dress that swept past us gleamed among the many black clothed individuals. She flashed a bright smile at me and my friends. "Oh, fresh meat?"

"I think it's a birthday joke, Ruby" the man called Quentin said.

"Indeed? And who's the birthday girl?"

"Me," I whispered.

"And what's your name, then?" she walked closer a well manicured hand touching my flushed cheek.

"I'm… Iris," I mumbled.

"Well, Iris, do you and your friends want a drink? On the house of course," Ruby asked. I looked at the others who still seemed miffed that the joke was being spoiled by the big bully in black leather. I guessed a drink couldn't hurt me so I agreed.

Soon we sat giggling at the bar and Mistress Ruby poured us each a non-alcoholic drink, saying booze and whippings doesn't mix. I was still blushing furiously at the many barely dressed people around me and I wanted to hide under the bar when someone took a pretty girl across his lap and started spanking her.

"What do you say, want a birthday spanking, Iris?" Sarah said and I flushed an even brighter red. "Come on you said you would get spanked before 25!"

"I've still got a few years!" I squealed hoarsely.

Mistress Ruby smiled at me, winking and then stooping to pick up a small wooden paddle with the words "Happy Birthday" painted on it.

"Our birthday paddle, if you're up for it?" I couldn't tell which part of the thrill that ran through me was fear and which was lust, but I started trembling all the same.

Jo took the paddle and clapped it against her hand, she was grinning like mad and I started giggling when the others did.

"You've gotta be joking!" I said, but didn't object when Sarah pushed me up and Jane helped her bend me over the bar stool – I was giggling so much I could hardly breathe and when Jo thumped the paddle down lightly on my jeans skirt I howled with laughter and nothing more.

She got three of her gentle taps in and I realised glancing behind me that we had quite an attentive audience. Sarah and Jane were doubled over, sniggering out of control. Suddenly the man from before stepped forward stopping the paddle mid-tap.

"Call that a spanking, girls? Why don't you let a pro handle this?" He handed the paddle back to Ruby who smiled with a sparkle in her eyes as she rounded the bar and came up behind me. Her elegant hand holding the paddle like it was a part of her arm.

"With your permission, birthday girl," she said putting her other hand on my hip, waiting for my barely audible acceptance.

Smoothly she slid my tight skirt up over my hips, hesitating at my surprised gasp, but when I didn't object she left it there and ran her hand over my tanned behind. Skirts as tight as mine required thong, but dear god did I wish I'd worn something else.

The sound was so utterly different from the one produced by Jo I jumped at it, but only a second after came the true difference and I yelped. Two more landed and the audience was cheering her on, causing me to blush yet again, my ears were so going to stay red forever after this.

"By the way, birthday girl, how old will you be?" Ruby wondered as she slapped the wicked paddle down a fourth time.

"Twenty… twenty three!" I jumped and cried out.

"Twenty three and one to grow on then?" she said and continued spanking me my whole age.

Once the spanking was over I was red faced and tears dripped from my eyes, but as my skirt was let down and the audience and my friends began cheering me and wishing me a happy birthday, I could only laugh through the tears. Ruby gave me a warm hug and whispered that I could come back any time I wanted a repeat performance.

When we walked home, my friends and I, I knew this was the best birthday I'd ever had and the embarrassing joke had turned into a wonderful opportunity and given me some wonderful new friends.

"Oh, come on, Jo. I told you he was gay!" Jane said laughing at her sister's still sullen face. I smiled even though I felt sorry for her – she had had such a crush on Steve in our art class, and finding out he was Quentin's obnoxious sub had really bothered her.

I sighed dreamily. That was that, my first spanking, but not my last. I'd already promised Ruby I'd take her up on her offer.

THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment