Getting Attention

Title: Getting Attention
Genre: Slash yes, no sex
Couple: William & Austin no discipline between these guys so far, Johnny is the one to get his butt toasted.
Summary: A special day is interrupted, but what is going on? ;-)

************

Johnny, the Neighbours’ Punk – Part 2
----------
Getting Attention

I was in a very good mood the days that followed that Saturday and I was also exceptionally passionate when I was in bed with Austin, which is not exactly my most prominent trait. Austin was delighted at the change in me and told me so every time I cuddled up next to him in bed. I had not told him about the spanking, I felt it was my own business. Anyway secrets had been a small part of our relationship since I met him. I usually value honesty, but at times I think that if I knew all Austin’s secrets I wouldn’t love him half as much.



Now Austin didn’t care much for our new neighbours, he definitely disliked what they did to the front of their house when it was nearing Christmas; they decorated the entire facade with lights that glimmered and twinkled. Austin cursed and swore at those lights as soon as he woke up in the morning. Not that they were very ugly, just awfully bright and not at all in style with the rest of the street.

“Those people are the type that never wants to fit in, they just want to be noticed!” he said when he looked out of the kitchen window one Tuesday morning.

“You’re exaggerating,” I said and smiled.

“Not at all, just take that brat of theirs,” Austin bit off half the toast he held and then put on another spoonful of jam on the half he had left.

“Perhaps he just wants attention,” I said, not really knowing why I felt I wanted to defend him.

“That’s what I said!” Austin put some more egg and bacon on his plate. “Didn’t you make anymore?” he asked testily, when he saw that there were no more left.

“You’ve eaten five eggs, how many more can you eat?” I said impatiently.

“Three,” he said reflectively and I knew he wasn’t joking.

I rose.

“When are you going shopping for Christmas gifts,” I asked as I fried three more eggs for him. How can a man eat so much in the morning? I get sick by only thinking of something heavier than tea and a toast.

“I don’t know, this week I think, and you?”

“Oh, I thought I’d go today,” I said holding out the pan for him to take the eggs.

“Nothing too expensive for me now, Will,” he said gravely and I smiled. “I mean it!”

“I promise,” I said, but a tad too sincerely.

He showed how much trust he had in me by turning his eyes towards the ceiling and then he got up and kissed me.

“I just adore your generous character,” he said before he left.

However, as soon as I heard the door slam I also heard his voice and he was yelling at someone.

“What the bloody hell do you think you’re doing!” he was screaming as I ran to the door.

I opened the door, but since I only had slippers on I didn’t go out on the steps. Austin was glaring at the neighbours’ boy, who was dressed in his school uniform, and he was yelling with all his might.

“Get the hell away from my car, before I ring the police!”

“I just thought you’d like a Christmas-greeting,” Johnny said and shook the can of spray paint he held in his hand.

“You wouldn’t dare, you little bastard!” Austin shouted.

“Try and stop me!” he challenged.

“BINNS!” Austin roared towards their house.

The boy spat on the ground, he looked uneasy, but he didn’t move. The door opened and the woman, Susan, came out. She gave Austin a blank look.

“Get that rascal away from my sight, Mrs. Binns, before I ring the police,” Austin said with a calmer voice.

Mrs. Binns seemed to wake up and looked at her son – I now noticed that he had got rid of the spray paint. Her face darkened.

“You just wait ‘til Adam gets home tonight!” she screamed.

“What did I do?” he screamed back.

“Get to school, or I’ll come out there!” she yelled.

“Sod you!” he answered and left our car with a hard kick to the side of it’s door. Austin gave a howl and the green-haired youth turned his head to see if he followed him, and for an instant his gaze caught mine and he turned pale. Then he blushed angrily and gave Austin the finger before turning around and disappearing at the corner of the street.

I looked at Austin, who was sitting on his heels beside the car, checking it for injury. Mrs. Binns had come out and was standing on the pavement next to Austin, she wore a dressing gown and high healed shoes.

“Please, Mr. Little, you won’t involve the police, will you?” she said anxiously.

“Lithman, Mrs. Binns,” Austin said wearily, and rose. “There’s no damage done, but I see him near my car again, I will notify the police!”

“It won’t happen again, Adam’ll see to that,” she said.

“Good!” Austin answered while opening the car door.



The morning’s event had left me in a bad temper and it took me awhile to calm down. It was a pity one spanking couldn’t change the pattern of a lifetime.

“Had he been my son…” I said to Timmy shaking the can of dog-food in his direction. “…I’d have…” Timmy gave me a wearied look as if to say I got worked up about nothing. “You’re right, boy, why should I worry, eh?”



Anyway, I was out the whole day looking for something for Austin and when I came home he was already there and he was singing in the kitchen, which could only mean he was up to something.

I called a ‘hello’ and went up to change my clothes, and hide Austin’s gift – he’s like a little boy when it comes to presents; always wanting to sneak a peek before Christmas morning.

When I came downstairs again I saw that he was lighting candles on the dining room table, and I realised that I had forgot something he hadn’t – our anniversary! We had been together three years today!

“Hello, darling,” he said while he took off the red apron.

“Oh, Austin…” I looked regretfully at the wonderfully laid table with white table cloth and lit candles – and roses, red roses.

“You forgot,” he stated, smiling smugly.

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” I said plaintively.

“It’s all right,” he said forgiving and laughed, “I’m usually the one who forgets. Really I was glad that you didn’t seem to remember this morning. This wouldn’t have been half as much fun if you’d known.”

“But…” he interrupted me by kissing me and turning me towards the dining room.

“Let’s eat, and don’t go into the kitchen, it’s a disaster area!” he said and directed me to my chair. “Just sit down, and let me take care of everything.”

“I love you,” I said quietly, but passionately.

“And I you,” he said and disappeared out into the kitchen.

We had a wonderful meal and he was really at his best, spoiling me in every way. For sweets he had made my absolute favourite, chocolate pudding. Before we started in on it he had another surprise for me – a gift.

“But I didn’t get you anything,” I said as I slowly opened it. “Oh, you devil!” I breathed. He had bought me a ring, a heavy square one, with a small diamond in one corner. I was completely stunned.

“Do you like it?” he said.

“Like it? I can’t believe it,” I said.

“Read the inscription I had made,” he urged.

“What?” I turned the ring so I could read the tiny letters on the inside, it read: ‘To William, with my endless love, Austin’.

I closed my eyes for a moment to stop the tears that burned in my eyes.

“You do like it, don’t you, I borrowed one of your old ones to get the size right, I hope it fits…” he babbled on for awhile but I didn’t hear him. “But do you like it, Will?”

“I love it. I love you!” I said and looked at him, “I’ll make this up to you, I promise,” I said, but he merely shook his head.

“You already have, by being you,” he whispered. He went back to his seat and picked up the spoon. “Let’s…”

A loud crash came from the kitchen and we both ran up and out there. Austin had been right it was a disaster area. He was not a tidy person, my Austin. On the floor was broken glass from the window and a stone, as big as a fist. I slammed my hand in the wall.

“Why tonight?” I hissed.

“Why any night?” Austin said and picked the stone up and went outside.

I had started cleaning up when he came back shaking his head.

“Nobody,” he said.

“Why our house?” I was angry and didn’t want to let the feeling go.

“Let me clean up in here. Have a bath, Will, calm down,” he said. I did go upstairs, and filled the bathtub. Later he joined me in the tub and he washed my back and massaged me until my tension disappeared.



The next day, I came home late and was rather irritated to see that Austin was working late – again. I let Timmy out back and went to watch telly, like I usually did when I was alone, I managed to stay awake. It started to rain and I decided to let Timmy in.

When I opened the door and whistled he didn’t come like he usually does and I went out in the yard, calling his name softly. A bark was heard and he ran up to me, then I noticed the reason of his delay; a shabby teenager crouching below the shrubbery by the shed – Johnny.

“Hello there!” I called.

He stood up slowly and hesitantly walked up to me. He hung his head and glared furtively at me.

“Hello,” he mumbled.

“Why were you hiding under there?” I asked.

“I wasn’t,” he said and looked away when I tried to catch his glance and I saw a frightful bruise on his cheek.

“What have you done there?” I asked slowly.

“Oh, it’s just a bruise… I was in a fight… with a mate.”

His hair still had the shade of green, but he hadn’t had time to shape it so it hung down in his eyes, and he was actually quite attractive.

“What was that about, yesterday?” I asked.

“That was an accident, I didn’t mean to… it just happened, with the beer I’d had, and all,” he blurted out quickly, looking at Timmy.

“A beer, at eight in the morning?” I said aghast.

“In the…? Oh, you mean… Oh!” he swallowed staring at me for a moment. “But that with your… friend, I didn’t do anything, but he shouldn’t have told on me the bastard!”

Then it struck me; of course that’s what the brat meant.

“It was you! You threw that stone!” my voice died away while I grabbed his arm and before he could think of anything to do I was dragging him into the house. To my surprise he just stood there, eyes closed and breathing jagged. “We’ve done this before!” I ordered, he still just stood there.

This time I didn’t feel any excitement, this was a completely different situation and I was furious.

“Pull down your trousers!” I snapped. He shook his head quietly. “I won’t tell you again!” still no reply and merely a quiet shake of his head to show he heard me. “Fine, I’ll ring the police and report your vandalism!”

“No!” his head shot up, his eyes wide with terror. “Please! You mustn’t, Adam will kill me, or send me to a home!”

“Then I see no other option then for you to pull down your trousers, young man!” I said.

He started to sob and I tired of the show and walked up to him. He didn’t move and just closed his eyes when I grabbed his arm and turned him around. The sight that met my eyes when his trousers slid down gave me a start and I could only stare at his buttocks and thighs until suddenly he moved and woke me from the shock.

“What happened to you?” I breathed.

He didn’t answer me, but just pulled on the back of the shirt to hide the reddish and purple welts that covered his entire backside.

“Who did this?” I asked, though I already knew the answer.

“Adam,” he sobbed and then he broke down before me.

I didn’t know what else to do but to let him drop into my arms. I hugged him for what seemed like ages, before he stopped crying, and gave me an embarrassed glare, as if he had just all of a sudden realised he was hugging a strange man with only his shirt on. He withdrew from me and stooped to pull his trousers up, but indecisively rose back up again with his trousers only pulled up to his knees. He looked at me and sighed, then dropped them again.

“You’d better do it,” he said.

“What?” I said horrified at the idea of smacking his bruised skin.

“Well it’s not that I want you to, but it was… cleansing last time,” he looked down and I saw that red blotches was appearing on his neck and his ears were also reddening in sharp contrast to the green hair. “Not like Adam’s…”

“I don’t think that it’s a very good idea, Johnny,” I said and it felt like I tasted something unfamiliar for the first time, when I said his name, even though it’s a common name.

“It’s not your bum,” he maintained.

“No, no it isn’t,” I said beginning to take a stand.

He looked at me quizzically, and gave a drawn-out sigh as he let his trousers drop around his ankles and stepped out of them.

“You’re thinking about it, aren’t you?” he asked.

“Would you settle for a mere twenty or so?”

He swallowed and nodded, we were definitely at an understanding so finally I nodded and beckoned him over to me.

He lay down across my lap without me even having to touch him, a familiar heat spread through me at his compliance and I couldn’t help but stroking his welts with a gentle hand. He winced.

“Easy, Johnny,” I whispered, “steady now.”

The first smack was too hard and he cried out when I hit a swelling and I held up for a moment, waiting until he was ready for the next. This one made him jump, but only moan quietly. I was rather happy about that response.

After five, I had him crying and kicking, but my light grasp around his waist was enough to hold him still. I was astonished. When I reached twelve, he had stopped wriggling and tried to breathe slowly through the pain.

“Please, I’m sorry!” he sniffled into my leg.

“You should be!” I upbraided him resting my palm on his thigh and I could feel him nodding. I couldn’t believe that this was the same child I had spanked that last time, or the boy who had thrown that stone through our window.

“Can you handle anymore, Johnny?” I asked after twenty and he shook his head whimpering something about fire that I didn’t quite catch. I supposed that he probably lied, but I let him get up.

Suddenly I heard a car door shut outside and I quickly gave him his trousers. Austin! I had completely forgotten about Austin! I got up to meet him in the hall and I turned to the somewhat bewildered Johnny on my way out.

“Stay calm, I’ll explain to him about the window,” I said.

Austin hung his coat and smiling he gave me a kiss as I came up to him.

“Have a nice day?” he asked.

“Of course,” I said wishing I knew where to start explaining about the teenager in out living room, I didn’t get the chance to do so, because Austin went straight in there and turned on the telly. I looked around astonished, though I really ought not to have been. Johnny had vanished.

As I went to sleep in Austin’s arms that night my thoughts were on Johnny. I wondered where he was, if he was home, or in trouble somewhere. I tried to decipher why he had urged me to spank him though he was in such apparent pain. I also asked myself why I had done it, why I was so eager to give that wretched boy, what he so well deserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment